Dr Harjoban Singh has some of the best qualifications from the top institutes in the world in the field of Joint Replacement and Arthroscopic Surgeries. Dr Singh did post graduation in Orthopedic Surgery from Government Medical College, Jammu. He went to England to do fellowship in Shoulder and Knee Arthroscopy and Arthroplasty. He gained valuable experience by working at Sports Injury Centre, Safdarjung Hospital, New Delhi and Sant Parmanand Hospital, New Delhi. Dr Harjoban
is considered as one of the best orthopedic surgeon in the Tricity of Chandigrah, Panchkula, Mohali in Punjab for Joint Replacement Surgeries, Arthroscopic Surgeries and Orthopedic Complex Trauma Surgeries.
Dr Harjoban Singh is one of the best when it comes to sports injury management whether through medicine and physiotherapy or through arthroscopic surgery. He has been extensively trained under sone of the best minds in the country and has got immense experience in performing arthroscopic surgery for injuries related to knee, hip and shoulder. In fact he is one of the very few orthopaedic and arthroscopic surgeons in Mohali and Chandigarh in Punjab who has given some of the best results while operating upon some of the most challenging cases.
- Fellowship in Shoulder Surgery, Wrightington Hospital, England
- Fellowship in Shoulder & Knee Arthroplasty, Aberdeen, UK
- DNB (Ortho)- Sant Parmanand Hospital, New Delhi, India
- D. Ortho - Government Medical College, Jammu, India
- MBBS - ASCOMS ( Acharya Shri Chander College of Medical Sciences), Jammu, India
- Joint Replacement and Arthroscopic Surgeon at Bahra Hospital, Mohali, Punjab
- Joint Replacement and Arthroscopic Surgeon at Safdarjung Hospital, India
- Joint Replacement and Arthroscopic Surgeon at Sant Parmanand Hospital, New Delhi, India