Dr Jaspreet Singh Randhawa is one of the best neurosurgeon in the tricity of Mohali, Chandigarh and Panchkula catering to the patients coming from Punjab, Haryana, Himachal and J&K, India. Dr. Randhawa
has more than 12 years of experience in the field of brain and spine surgery. Dr Randhawa did M Ch in Neurosurgery from the prestigious Armed Forces Medical College, Pune, India. Before joining Bahra Hospital at Mohali, Dr Jaspreet has been working at Fortis Hospital, Delhi and Maulana Azad Medical College, New Delhi, India.
Dr Jaspreet Singh Randhawa is a graduate from Jawahar Lal Nehru Medical College, Belgaum and post graduate from PGI Rohtak, India. He went on to complete his super specialization in neurosurgery from Air Force Medical College, Pune, India. Dr Randhawa specializes in treating patients with various brain and spine issues that includes brain tumour, stroke, spine surgery, endoscopic spine surgery and microscopic spine surgery. Currently with his extensive training and hands on experience Dr Jaspreet Randhawa can be considered as one of the best neurosurgeons specializing in brain and spine surgery in the tricity of Mohali, Panchkula, Chandigarh in Punjab, India.
- MBBS : J L N Medical College, Karnataka, India
- MS (Surgery) : PGI Rohtak, India
- M.Ch (Neurosurgery): AFMC, Pune, India
- Neurosurgeon at Bahra Super Specialty Hospital, Mohali, Punjab, India
- Neurosurgeon at Maulana Azad Medical College, New Delhi, India
- Neurosurgeon at Fortis Hospital, New Delhi, India
- Lifetime member of Endoscopic Spine Foundation of India
- Associate Member of Indian Society for Pediatric Neurosurgery
- Associate Member of Neurological Surgeon's Society of India