Dr Yashwin Kang is one of the best psychologist and neur-psychiatrist at Bahra Hospital, Mohali, Punjab. Dr Kang is an expert in treating patients with various issues like stress, depression, anxiety, relationship problems, child counseling and many more. During the covid pandemic Dr Yashwin Kang worked with many patients who were either under lot of stress or depression due to loss of jobs. He is also a very active child counselor when it comes to behavioral counseling. Post covid pandemic he has been working with lot of children and parents towards managing the screen time and content that the child is watching.
Dr Yashwin Kang is a trained and experienced neuro-psychiatrist. He is trained in management of issues like headaches, migraine etc. He is also a great counsellor when it comes to patients looking for deaddiction. In Punjab he has been actively involved in deaddiction program for youths dealing with drug and alcohol abuse.
- MD (Psychiatry) – Indira Gandhi Medical College, Shimla, Himachal Pradesh India
- MBBS – Indira Gandhi Medical College, Shimla, Himachal Pradesh India
- Neuro-psychiatrist at Ivy Hospital Hoshiarpur, Punjab, India
- Neuro-psychiatrist at PGI Chandigarh, Punjab, India
- Lifetime member of Indian Medical Association
- Member of Indian Psychiatry Society
- Gender Male
- Hospital Affiliations
- Relationship Counselling
- Child Counselling