Dr Vikas Kathuria is a dynamic neurosurgeon specializing in brain and spine surgeries. Dr Vikas Kathuria is extensively trained in surgeries of brain like brain tumour, brain clot, trauma surgeries for EDH and SDH, stroke management and Deep Brain Stimulating (DBS) Surgery. Apart from brain surgeries Dr Kathuria is also experienced in performing all spine surgeries.
He has specialization and performing spine surgeries for nerve decompression, disc replacement, spine fixation, fusion and spinal tumour surgeries. Dr Vikas Kathuria has an experiencee of more than 18 years as a neurosurgeon. Before joining GNH Hospital Dr Kathuria has worked with some of the best hospitals like Paras Hospital, Max Hospital Gurgaon and has been Asst Professor Neurosurgery at PGI Rohtak.
Dr Kathuria did graduation and post graduation from PGI Rohatak, Haryana, India and further did super specialization in Neurosurgery from Sheth Vadilal Sarabhai General Hospital and Medical College, Ahmedabad, Gujarat, India. Currently Dr Vikas Kathuria is working as Neurosurgeon at Max Hospital and Aarvy Hospital, Gurgaon.
- Gender Male
- Hospital Affiliations Miracles Mediclinic
- Experience / Training Medicity Hospital, Gurgaon, Haryana, India, Max Hospital, Gurgaon, Haryana, India, Neurosurgeon at PGI Rohtak, Haryana, India, Paras Hospital, Gurgaon, Haryana, India
- Medical School PGI, Rohtak, India
- Residency New Delhi
- Certifications M. Ch (Neurosurgery)
- Brain Tumour Surgery
- Deep Brain Stimulating
- Spinal Tumour Surgery
- Spine Fixation & Fusion Surgery
- Spine Nerve Decompression Surgery