Dr Rama Joshi is one of the very dedicated Gynae Cancer Surgeon in India. Dr Rama Joshi is vastly experienced in all kinds of cancer surgeries related to females like treatment of cancer of uterus, treatment of cancer of ovaries. Dr Rama Joshi has performed number of surgeries for Gynaecological Cancers. Dr Joshi has an experience of more than 21 Years. Before joining Fortis Hospital Gurgaon Dr Rama was working as head of gynae cancer at Artemis Hospital, Gurgaon, B L Kapur Hospital and Dharmshila Cancer Hospital, New Delhi, India. During her education she received 6 gold medals for excellence in her studies including prestigious Pfizer Gold Medal in Post Graduation.
Dr Rama is presently working as Senior Gynae Cancer Surgeon at Fortis Hospital, Gurgaon. She has presented her research and has been invited faculty at various national and international conferences and published papers. She has organized many national & international Gynaecological Cancer Conferences. Dr Rama Joshi is a graduate and post graduate from SMS Hospital and Medical College, Jaipur which has produced some of the best surgeons and gynaecologist in India. She further went on to do Fellowship in Gynae oncology (Gynae cancer) from Tata Memorial Hospital, Mumbai which is considered as one of the best for cancer in India. Dr Joshi has also been awarded UICC Fellowship at Bufallo General Medical Centre, New York and has trained in gynae cancer surgeries at Comprehensive Cancer Centre USA and France.
Dr Rama Joshi is backed by a very strong team of medical oncologists, hematologist, radiation oncologist and nuclear medicine specialist who are some of the best names in their respective fields.
Her appointments are normally available with a wait of 4-5 days. The number for taking appointment is +91-8800188334 .
Awards & Membership
- Pfizer Gold Medal for Excellence in Post Graduate Education
- Bhamashah Award for Excellence in Gynae Surgery
- Member, Steering Committee for Standard Treatment Guidelines for Gynecological Cancers
- Life Member of the Association of Gynecologic Oncologists of India
- Life Member of Indian Society of Oncology
- Member of the International Gynecological Cancer Society (IGCS)
- Honorary Secretary General for the Association of Gynecologic Oncologists of India
- Trained at the Comprehensive Cancer Center, University of Michigan (USA) and University of Lyon (France)
- Trained at the Comprehensive Cancer Center, University of Lyon, France
- UICC Fellow at Buffalo General Hospital, Buffalo, NY (USA)
- Fellow Gynae Oncology at Tata Memorial Hospital, Mumbai, India
- MS (Obs & Gynae) from SMS Hospital, Jaipur, Rajasthan, India
- MBBS from SMS Hospital, Jaipur, Rajasthan, India
- Gynae Cancer Surgeon and Head of the Department Gynae Oncology at B L Kapur Hospital, New Delhi, India
- Gynae Cancer Surgeon and Head of the Department Gynae Oncology at Artemis Hospital, Gurgaon, India
- Consultant Gynae Cancer Surgery at Tata Memorial Hospital, Mumbai, India
- Gender Female
- Hospital Affiliations Fortis Memorial Research Institute, Gurgaon, India
- Surgery for Cancer of Uterus
- Surgery for Ovarian Cancer
- Laparoscopic Hysterectomy for Cancer
- Surgery for Cancer of Fallopian Tubes