Dr Priyanjana A Sharma is one of the best trained ENT specialist and surgeon in Gurgaon, India. She heads our ENT Centres in India. Dr Sharma is a gold medallist in ENT from the prestigious Patna Medical College and Hospital, Patna. She is having experience of more than 12 years working as ENT doctor and surgeon at some of the best hospitals in Gurgaon and Delhi/NCR that includes Fortis Hospital Gurgaon, GNH Hospital, and Apollo Cradle Gurgaon.
Dr Priyanjana is trained and adept in treating various ENT problems through medical management as well as surgery. She is also well versed in performing endoscopic surgeries of nose and throat that includes surgeries like septoplasty, functional endoscopic sinus surgery as well as microscopic surgeries for ear like tympanoplasty, mastoidectomy and cochlear implant. Dr Priyanjana Sharma is also experienced in treating and operating upon children (paediatric patient) for problems like tonsils and adenoids.
She topped in her MS (ENT) and was awarded gold medal by the medical college. She has been an outstanding student through out her medical school.
Dr Priyanjana is considered as one of the finest ENT surgeons in India even for the most complex of the ENT Surgeries but her approach to treatment is mostly conservative which means that most of the ENT problems can be solved with medical management and surgery should only be done in cases where surgery is the only option and is in the best interest of the patient. This is borne by the fact that most of the international patients coming to India would like to consult her even if it is for a second opinion before undergoing surgery at any other hospital also. She has good experience in the treatment of cancers of the ENT region like throat cancer, thyroid cancer, and ear cancers.
- Gender Female
- Hospital Affiliations Miracles Mediclinic
- Experience / Training Fortis Hospital, Gurgaon, India, Patna Medical College and Hospital,India, ESI Hospital, Gurgaon, India, GNH Hospital, Gurgaon, India, Miracles, Gurgaon, India
- Medical School Patna Medical College & Hospital, India
- Residency Gurgaon
- Certifications MBBS from Patna Medical College & Hospital, India MS (ENT) from Patna Medical College & Hospital, India
- Deviated Nasal Septum
- Functional Endoscopic Sinus Surgery
- Nasal Polyps
- Cochlear Implant Surgery
- Hearing Loss Treatment
- Ear Nose and Throat (ENT) Surgery Laryngeal Surgery for Vocal Cord Polyps