An alumini of one of the best Institute – Maulana Azad Medical College, New Delhi Dr. Praveen Tittal is an experienced arthroscopic surgeon in India trained in all types of athroscopic surgeries and considered to be one of the best. Dr Tittal specializes in ligament repairs like Complex Arthroscopic ACL & PCL Repairs of the Knee , Meniscus tear, Sports Injuries, Knee, Hip and Shoulder Arthroscopy, Rotator Cuff and Bankart repair of the shoulder, Hip laberal tear repair, Frozen shoulder and Tennis Elbow. Dr Praveen Tittal has an experience of more than 10 years as an arthroscopic surgeon.
Dr. Praveen is in the league of some of the best arthroscopic surgeons in India. He has strong academic background and has presented papers on national & international platforms. Dr Praveen Tittal has also contributed chapters in world renowned books on Sports Injury and Arthroscopy. Currently Dr Praveen Tittal is working as Arthroscopic Surgeon at Fortis Hospital, Gurgaon India.
- Gender Male
- Hospital Affiliations Fortis Memorial research Institute, Gurgaon
- Experience / Training Maulana Azad Medical College, New Delhi, Metro Hospital, New Delhi, India, ESI Hospital, New Delhi, India, Artemis Hospital, Gurgaon, India,
- Medical School Maulana Azad Medical College, New Delhi
- Residency Delhi
- Certifications Fellowship in Arthroscopy and Sports Medicine from Paris, France
- Shoulder Arthroscopy
- Sports Injury Management
- Ligament Reconstruction Surgery
- Arthroscopic Surgery ACL PCL Repair Surgery