Dr Kaushal Yadav is an extensively trained cancer surgeon in Gurgaon, India with exceptional skills. An alumini of MS (Surgery) from PGIMS, Rohtak, Haryana, India Dr Yadav did super specialization in Surgical Oncology or cancer surgery from Tata Memorial Hospital, Mumbai, India which is one of the best hospitals for cancer in Asia.
Dr Yadav is having experience in Breast Cancer surgery, Lung Cancer Surgery, Uro-oncology, Thoracic-Oncology, Retroperitoneal Tumors, GI Onco-surgeries, Gynae Onco Surgeries and Head & Neck Surgeries. After completing super specialization he went on to successfully complete Fellowship in Hepatobiliary Surgeries. Dr Kaushal Yadav is a down to earth person with immense confidence and always endeavors to provide the patient with ethical and best treatment to the patient. Dr Kaushal Yadav has given best results in some of the most complex and challenging cases that he operated in Gurgaon India.
Currently Dr Yadav is working as chief cancer surgeon at Pratiksha Hospital, Gurgaon. Before joining Pratiksha Hospital, Gurgaon he was working as cancer surgeon with some of the best hospitals in India that include Tata Memorial Hospital, Mumbai and Fortis Hospital, Noida, India, Paras Hospital and Max Hospital, Gurgaon, India.
- Member of Association of Surgeons of India (ASI)
- Life Member of Indian Medical Association
- Fellowship Hepatobiliary and Liver Transplant- Fortis Hospital, Noida, India
- MCh (Surgical Oncology)- Tata Memorial Hospital, Mumbai, India
- MS (Surgery)from PGI Rohtak, Haryana, India
- MBBS from PGI Rohtak, Haryana, India
- Cancer Surgeon at Pratiksha Hospital Gurgaon, India
- Cancer Surgeon at Max Hospital Gurgaon, India
- Cancer Surgeon at Paras Hospital, Gurgaon, India
- Cancer & HPB Surgeon at Fortis Hospital, Noida, India
- Cancer Surgeon at Tata Memorial Hospital, Mumbai, India
- Gender Male
- Hospital Affiliations Pratiksha Hospital, Gurgaon, India
- Neck Cancer Surgery
- Oral Cancer Surgery
- Mouth Cancer Surgery
- Stomach Cancer Surgery
- Uterus Cancer Surgery
- GI Cancer Surgery